Wir suchen noch Moderatoren für den rF Bereich. Wer Interesse bitte bei Witty melden! Danke

always dependent on other players on the team.

in Tracks 21.08.2019 10:44
von elaine95Dreirad Fahrer | 12 Beiträge

The 49ers aren’t sweating the absence of kicker Robbie Gould from mandatory minicamp.Gould Jeffery Simmons Jersey , a free agent who has not signed the franchise tag, may not show up any time soon, and 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan indicated today that he’s fine with that.“I’d much rather Robbie be here and doing everything,” Shanahan said. “I love having him around. But I understand how he feels and what’s going on. If that’s the way he’d like to do it Nate Davis Jersey , no problem at all. All of us want it to be perfect the way we want it, but if he doesn’t want to show up until Week One, it is what it is. I’ll take a very good kicker any time, whether it’s Week One or on third down just one play before we have to kick. Robbie’s a hell of a kicker and nothing’s changed on that. I just hope he shows up by the time we play Week One.”The 49ers don’t sound like they’re planning to sign Gould to a long-term contract. It seems likely that Gould will simply sign the one-year Tytus Howard Jersey , $5 million franchise tender. Maybe not until the first week of the season. Fans question why millionaire athletes would put money ahead of the team and ahead of winning. The answer is far from simple. If you could get completely honest answers from any players you wanted, you would likely struggle to find two that had the exact same reasoning. However, it can be cut down to a few simple things.Without a doubt, a significant portion of it is the simple desire for wealth. The same desire that every person on earth shares. NFL players don't play exclusively for the money though. They play for the glory. They want to be the very best and they want everyone to know it. The problem is that "skill" isn't an easy thing to measure. Stats are one method Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , but it's a highly misleading one. Production is always dependent on other players on the team. A great player with no surrounding talent will not produce nearly as much as a good player with incredible surrounding talent.Money is the true measuring stick of importance and value; it's one of its basic functions. It's a way for players to stack up their talent against that of their peers. The difference between $10 million and $10.5 million doesn't sound like much to the vast majority of fans. Both figures are insane amounts and would be plenty to live a comfortable life. But it isn't about that at all. It's about making more than the other athletes at the position.Someone who excels at their job is not going to accept an offer that pays the position's average. It isn't about simply having more money to spend, it's about the respect that comes along with it. A high salary is a sign that you're great at what you do. Settling for less takes humility. Most people are very prideful, athletes especially so.Here are the top 20 athletes who are determined to make headlines in 2017.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1148 Themen und 1496 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: