Wir suchen noch Moderatoren für den rF Bereich. Wer Interesse bitte bei Witty melden! Danke

ates and manages the Coliseu

in Tracks 21.08.2019 10:35
von elaine95Dreirad Fahrer | 12 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest on Wednesday at the NFL scouting combine (all times local):5:25 p.m.John Elway says he wants Case Keenum to stay in Denver this season Kyler Murray Jersey , but he’s given his incumbent quarterback the option of leaving if he wants.NFL rules prevent Elway from discussing his pending acquisition of Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, a trade that won’t become official until the start of the league year on March 13.But he can talk about Keenum, and he did just that Wednesday at the NFL scouting combine.“My preference would be for him to stay,” Elway said.That would require a contract restructure. He’s due $18 million this season Byron Murphy Jersey , including $7 million guaranteed.Elway said his desire to keep Keenum isn’t a reflection of what he thinks about this year’s quarterbacks crop.“That’s not the reason I’m saying we want Case back. I would like Case back because I think he’s a good football player that can help us,” Elway said. “Now, I gave that flexibility to Case.”Elway also said the Broncos will exercise their options on defensive end Derek Wolfe and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, who is returning from a torn Achilles tendon. The new stadium that will host the Rams and Chargers starting in 2020 does not yet have a name. But the Rams’ home field for the moment just got a new name.The Rams will play this season on United Airlines Field at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Andy Isabella Jersey , officials announced today.USC, which operates and manages the Coliseum, had been in talks to give the field a new name for Trojans games. Originally the idea was to rename the Coliseum as a whole, but veterans’ organizations objected to changing that name Zach Allen Jersey , saying it would be disrespectful given that the original name, adopted in 1921, was meant to honor those who died in World War I. So only the field is getting a name change, with the stadium remaining the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.The Coliseum has been the Rams’ home since 2016 and was previously the Rams’ home from 1946 to 1979. It was also home to the Los Angeles Chargers in 1960 Hakeem Butler Jersey , the Los Angeles Raiders from 1982 to 1994, and various pro football teams in other leagues, as well as its longtime status as home of the USC Trojans.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1148 Themen und 1496 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: