Wir suchen noch Moderatoren für den rF Bereich. Wer Interesse bitte bei Witty melden! Danke

There used to be a pair

in Mods 21.04.2020 08:39
von ylqDreirad Fahrer | 19 Beiträge

There used to be a pair of very good friends in the forest-mice and rabbits. They lived in the hole of a sycamore tree. The sycamore tree had thick branches and big leaves. It shielded them from the hot sun in summer and provided them with a warm home in winter. On a day when winter is coming, rats and rabbits are worrying about food, because the weather is getting colder, so the food is slowly decreasing. Just when the mouse frowned, he thought of a way. He excitedly said to the rabbit: "I have a way!" "What method, please talk about it!" Rabbit asked the mouse in doubt. "The solution is-we can go to the human world and steal the delicious and tempting peanut oil!" Said the mouse, licking his mouth. "It's not good, you will be punished for stealing someone else's things!" Rabbit advised. "What's wrong? If we don't go tomorrow, we will be starved to death! Do you want to be starved to death?" "When, of course, I don't want to, even if we don't, we can't ..." "Can't what? Can't steal? "The mouse asked. The rabbit didn't answer, but kept his head down. "Let's start tomorrow!" "Then, that's okay, just once." "Well, just once!" The mouse nodded Carton Of Cigarettes. Promised. The next day, mice and rabbits came to the human world and successfully stolen delicious and tempting peanut oil. They had a good meal at home, but the next day, the mouse wanted to make peanut oil again. The rabbit said to the mouse, "Are n��t we saying yes yesterday? Just steal that time, no more!" Yesterday was yesterday, today is today, it ��s different, I agreed yesterday, but I did n��t agree today. ���� You ... hum! I ignore you! ���� Oh! Do n��t be angry, just this time. Just once, today Steal once, tomorrow we'll go find our own food, okay? "" Ah! I can't take you for the last time! On the third day, the rats and rabbits had a full meal like yesterday. The days passed, The mouse always let the rabbit accompany him to steal peanut oil. One day, when the mouse said again, the rabbit suddenly got angry and said loudly to the mouse, ��I ��m not going to steal peanut oil with you anymore. I ��m going to find food by myself. Thieves steal other people's things! "" If you don't go, don't go! What are you doing so loud! "The mouse and the rabbit had a big quarrel. The rabbit went back to his original rabbit nest in a rage and found food by his own skills. The mouse encountered a mana while stealing peanut oil in the human world A boundless magician. When a magician sees a rat without any evil, he seriously says to the mouse: "Mouse Online Cigarettes, you live by stealing things everyday. Today I will represent justice and destroy you! Speaking of the magician, he performed magic, and the beating mice looked for teeth. While the magician was enchanting again, the mouse fled away. From then on, the mouse lived in the dark, did not go out during the day Marlboro Red, and came out to steal other people's food at night. But the rabbit, by virtue of his own skills and hard work, has harvested food.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1148 Themen und 1496 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: