Wir suchen noch Moderatoren für den rF Bereich. Wer Interesse bitte bei Witty melden! Danke

ile, the most beautiful kind of h

in Mods 21.04.2020 08:38
von ylqDreirad Fahrer | 19 Beiträge

Smile, the most beautiful kind of human facial expression. It can ease the mood of both parties during a quarrel, it can also play a sincere role when apologizing, and it can become a self-encouragement when sad and sad ... Sometimes, with a smile, you can easily reduce some things Now. In my memory, there is such a thing as a warm spring breeze that has been echoing in my heart-remember that it was the beginning of the summer, and my family and I came to the prosperous Shanghai to play. Playground, canoe on the lakeside of the park ... It was very enjoyable. Unconsciously, the sun had hung overhead. "I heard that a semi-buffet steak restaurant here is quite famous," Mom looked at the phone and suggested. I was so hungry that I was groaning, and when I heard it, I shined with both eyes, and I got excited. When I walked into this restaurant, I couldn't help but dumbfounded: the people here are sitting, standing Cheap Cigarettes, a group here, a bunch there, it's hilarious! I just felt hopeless. A waiter walked straight to us and said there was a table in the restaurant Cigarettes Online. "It's great!" I dragged my family toward the empty seat. The corner is just enough to sit, but the only shortcoming is that the restaurant is not far away from the table. Many waiters rush in and out here. I saw the ice cream in the hall not far away from my sharp eyes, so I rushed to the ice cream table as soon as I put it down. "This! There is this ..." I took a lot of flavors in one go, and couldn't wait to rush back to try something fresh, so I simply trot all the way to the corner seat. Suddenly, a figure rushed out of Chuancaikou, and it was too late to brake. I slammed with that figure, and the figure was knocked to the ground all at once, and I was so painful because I was hit by my arm. Seeing it as a waiter brother in a green uniform, the spaghetti in his hand spilled all over the place, and the blood-red tomato sauce spattered him randomly. Suddenly, I was shocked, a row of teeth clenched my lips tightly, and the ice cream in my hands didn't know where to fly Newport Cigarettes. Seeing this, an uncle who looked like a shopkeeper quickly called Auntie Cleaning and other waiters to clear the ground and lifted the waiter who fell to the side. Obviously, he was really not a light fall. At this moment, I was so frightened that I burst into tears and hurriedly apologized ... When I returned to my seat, I was still very sad. The pain in my arm was ignored, and my heart was filled with self-blame and guilt. At this time, the big brother who fell to the ground came over and smiled: "It's okay, little sister, just fell a bit, it doesn't hurt." He smiled so friendly, this smile poured into the warmth In my heart. I smiled at him with tears: "I'm sorry, I will pay attention in the future ... Thoughts are floating back in my head. It is because of this smile that I find that communication between people sometimes does not require too many words, one A warm smile is the best answer

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Agreed Faste
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1148 Themen und 1496 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: